|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Located in the new world class business precinct at Barangaroo in Sydney
- Work closely with the business in a dynamic environment
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
Our Consulting practice supports clients to manage their biggest issues and realise their greatest opportunities. Our consultants have a global outlook and deep functional skills. Starting with planning and strategy, we partner with our clients through to the execution stage and ensure we deliver a sustainable outcome that ensures long-term success.
We currently have an opportunity for finance professional to lead an internal business finance team that supports the Consulting practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the consolidated view for PWC Consulting Australia within the organisation.
Reporting to the Consulting CFO your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of financial forecasts and budgets for our Consulting business units- ensuring they align with strategy and challenging assumptions to achieve the best commercial outcomes.
- Oversight of the month end process, reporting on the group's monthly financial results and providing regular insights and analysis to the CFO and senior leadership team.
- Providing leadership and direction to a team of 8 talented finance professionals
- Providing financial support and guidance to CFO in making sound commercial decisions, including profitability improvement strategies.
- Providing Senior leadership with advice on the financial implications of business activities and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Improving forecasting and reporting as well as enhancing internal controls; acting as a solution provider in transactional and reporting issues.
- Designing and implementing finance policies and procedures as required.
- Actively contributing to improved outcomes for the business through automation of processes.
- Overseeing ad hoc finance projects and working closely with our Human Capital, Central Finance, Operations, Resource Management, Markets, Commercial/Contract Management and Pricing teams.
To be successful you will demonstrate highly developed stakeholder management and relationship building skills, exceptional people and leadership capabilities and a focus on continuous improvement. You will be degree qualified in Accounting with post grad qualifications as CA/CPA or equivalent. You will have 8+ years' experience post qualification in a senior managerial accounting position ideally from within a professional services environment. Your experience and confidence will be extremely important in communicating with key stakeholders and helping the organisation make key strategic decisions resulting in better use of funds.
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Evalyne Findanis is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.**