|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX 100 - global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives & fertiliser
- Live at the gateway to Great Barrier Reef - Townsville, Queensland
- FIFO with attractive & sustainable roster cycles
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with a global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
The integrated mining and processing complex at Phosphate Hill and Mt Isa produces one million tonnes of high analysis fertiliser per annum. The facilities process phosphate rock mined from the Phosphate Hill resource with the production of ammonia from natural gas and sulphuric acid from copper smelter gases to manufacture phosphoric acid and high analysis ammonium phosphate fertiliser for domestic and export markets.
As part of the Reliability and Improvement team this role will deliver mechanical equipment reliability and integrity across all NAO plant areas. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Carry out analysis of all equipment (Rotating, static and EIC) at NA Operations and optimise life cycle strategies to meet plant lifecycle expectations.
- Support the development of a defect elimination culture through process mapping, coaching education.
- Develop tools and metrics for tracking, reporting, monitoring and elimination of bad actors and develop cost effective strategies to ensure sustainability of ongoing operations.
- Support the effective identification and risk ranking of turnaround scope and carry out post turnaround equipment remnant life analysis
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners to ensure that preventive & predictive maintenance work orders in SAP PM are aligned with equipment maintenance strategies.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a successful career. We are looking to hear from people with:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Materials Engineering or equivalent industry experience. AICIP or API inspection qualification preferred.
- Understanding of RBM (Risk-based Maintenance) and RCM (reliability centered maintenance) strategy development.
- Understanding of statistical analysis of failure data (e.g. uptime, weibull analysis, etc).
- Experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a petro-chemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar heavy industry environment.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements for Static Equipment including but not limited to AS1210, AS4041 and AS3788.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered with excellent lifestyle FIFO roster
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation and proactively contribute to a high performing team.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices and have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.