|Job Type:||Full Time|
Scentre Group is creating extraordinary places that connect and enrich communities. We’re focused on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and retailers every day, ensuring that each of our 39 Westfield shopping centres are always safe, compliant and efficiently managed.
The Customer Operations Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that the facilities services within Westfield Sydney are maintained and continually improved for the delivery of an extraordinary customer experience
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to :
- The general operations of the Centre including incident management.
- Ensure the effective management of contractors to deliver agreed key performance indicators.
- Ensure contractors are trained and familiar with Scentre group processes to deal with all emergencies.
- Opening of shops /Tenancy Co-Ordination when required.
- Resolving and supporting facilities related retailer issues.
- Delivery of the Strategic Asset Plan, ensuring we deliver an extraordinary experience for customers.
- Participating on a rotating duty management roster covering extended trading hours.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be ‘customer obsessed’, passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- 5+ years’ experience in retail or commercial property facilities management or similar customer centric environment.
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated experience balancing financial needs with technical outcomes
- Demonstrated skill in co-ordinating technical and operational people, as well as able to provide clarity of instructions as needed
- IT literate and able to use current business and building management systems and software (Contract Management)
- Customer experience environment
- A team player with a willingness to learn and develop
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer Days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!