|Job Type:||Full Time|
Governments are transforming both globally and holistically. The opportunity to transform the sector has never been greater and the urgency to support State Governments to drive change and improved outcomes for their citizens has never been clearer. Join us in our mission of empowering Goverments to be secure, productive and digitally enabled.
- Understand the customers’ priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to Microsoft growth through attainment of your revenue based, share based and/or consumption-based quota.
- Lead the process of structuring deals and define the negotiation strategies for the customer account.
- Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer selling public sector services and solutions that grow
- consumption of Office 365, Windows 10 devices (including Microsoft Surface), Azure, Dynamics 365, cloud identity and enterprise collaboration.
- Drive Azure as a means to improve and transform customer operational environments
- Plan and oversee the delivery and impact of services that drive customer objectives, outcomes and success and deepen digital transformation engagements.
- Partner with other roles to ensure customer success in the acquisition, implementation, and consumption of Microsoft’s services and solutions
- Act as a primary contact for the customer, and serve as an escalation point when required leveraging voice of customer feedback through surveys, listening systems and social mechanisms to identify and alleviate key customer success blockers
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- Remain focused on customer facing time by running a predictable and healthy business cadence maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurture and expand your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge capabilities with a growth mindset
- Strong sales and business background, with 5-8 years of technology-related experience, that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners. Government experience preferred.
- Proven track record achieving sales quota – preferred
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior decision makers articulating how digital transformation can improve the outcomes for government departments and the customers they serve.
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase customer satisfaction
- Excellent relationship management skills, creative thinking and demonstration of being a leader across virtual teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.