|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally with over 3,000 employees supporting these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services.
We have a unique opportunity for a new business requiring an experienced manager to join our growing team.
About the role
Role Location: Miles
Role Type: Transport Supervisor (Permanent)
- Plan and manage a large team of drivers, vehicles and subcontractors to perform tasks in a compliant and efficient manner
- Monitor and maintain company fleet equipment
- Work closely with the schedulers to ensure all tasks are performed to safety
- Coordinate transport resources in a Supply Base environment
- Develop and Coach the workforce in identifying risk and hazards and improving safety in the working environment
- Maintain compliance levels as per Company and Customer requirements
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Identify logistical improvements to drive value in the supply chain.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Ability to work well within a large team environment and foster a culture of Safety
- Frontline leadership experience with confidence in communicating at all levels
- Extensive transport equipment capability and knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Heavy vehicle legislation, Chain of Responsibility and relevant standards
- Ability to work autonomously within a large operation using proactive approach to task resolution
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a very high degree of professionalism
- Experience with working within an Oil and Gas business will be well regarded
- MS Office and ERP system experience
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.