|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Secondment opportunities available
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
Are you looking for a job that embraces your curiosity, encourages learning and drives you to grow and develop? Join PwC's Risk Assurance team as a blockchain/cryptocurrency Technical Consultant and foster relationships with clients and help them to solve problems and deliver tailored solutions to drive excellence, whilst managing risks. We are looking for a passionate individual in Sydney, to join our highly successful and growing Emerging Technology team.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving confidence across traditional industries, to helping ignite Australia's start-ups, you'll build trust and solve important problems in the emerging blockchain/cryptocurrency market.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical understanding on blockchain and cryptocurrency fundamentals and the technologies that supports it.
- Familiarity with popular cryptocurrency protocols (e.g. BTC, ETH) and its ecosystem (e.g. Nodes, Keys, Wallets, Multi-sigs, Mnemonic seeds, ERC20)
- Passion and curiosity to stay up to date on the latest developments. High-level understanding on the technical specifications and context behind the latest proposals and discussions (e.g. BIPs, EIPs and developer mailing lists).
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Eliza Wearn is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.