|Job Type:||Full Time|
EUDM Regional Service Manager
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you're improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia's start-up industry from the ground up, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems every day.
The EUDM Regional Service Manager will be accountable for the delivery and support of the EUDM service to all member firms within their respective regions/clusters in partnership with the EUDM Global Service Manager and EUDM service and operations team.
The Regional Service Manager will act as the EUDM primary point of contact for member firms in their specific region/cluster. They will take management responsibility for all EUDM support activities and tasks and service initiatives in their respective regions/clusters and support the Global Service Manager and operations team in supporting and developing the global shared service to all member firms across the PwC Network.
- Primary point of contact and escalation for EUDM in their AsiaPac
- Works with the Global EUDM Service Manager and EUDM service and operations teams to ensure regional/cluster requirements are met and supported by the global service
- Contributes to continued EUDM service improvement by understanding needs and priorities of their member firms and ensuring these are considered, prioritised and addressed by the global service
- Initiates and undertakes regular and proactive service reviews with all member firms in AsiaPac
- Participates in escalated incident and problem management activities impacting AsiaPac
- Manages the service across AsiaPac
- Understands the service and its various components, how it works, the interactions with other services and how the service supports the business
- Ensures the service meets the business needs of member firms in AsiaPac
- Defining and agreeing the measures of service quality and value of the products to their respective region/cluster
- Understands the member firms' IT plans and strategy that are dependent on and may impact the EUDM service in AsiaPac
- Contribute to the service processes and improvements, knowledgebase articles and How-To documentation, Operational Guidance material and service communications.
- Oversight of Service Desk tickets related to EUDM for their regional/cluster member firms and act as an escalation route to progress resolution of outstanding incidents and issues and ensure adherence to agreed service levels
- Maintains service map information for their supported member firms in collaboration with the Solution Architect
Skills and Required Experience
- Service Management experience in a shared services environment
- Knowledge or experience of ITIL principles and processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and/or Desktop Engineering
- Relationship Management experience or the ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and influence senior IT contacts
- Experience or good understanding of working in a global environment and the challenges faced
- Excellent communicator - both oral and written
- Well organised and proactive
- Able to collate, analyse, report and present technical and statistical information and make it relevant to their audience
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Sam Thomas is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
EUE Programme Lead - Bob McCalden
EUDM Service Manager - Richard Hebden