|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Think outside the box to sell, sell, sell
- Permanent position, based in Sydney
What do you think of when you hear IBM - Mainframes? Hard drives? The Personal Computer?
We don’t sell tabulating machines, laptops or Intel servers anymore - we’re a new IBM, and possibly not like you imagined. For a start, we use MAC’s (yes, really!), and our leaders wear jeans. We apply design thinking – and have the post-its to prove it. We enable startups to grow, and are transforming healthcare – we’re even curing disease! We are defining the cognitive era, and this is just the beginning. What can YOU do with IBM?
We want you to be our Sales Specialist on the ground in Sydney.
What will I be doing?
- Solve strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
- Identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client,
- Ensure world-class design and delivery for all solutions
- Maintain and grow existing revenue streams and relationships
What skills will I need?
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Ability to Influence others
- Solid communication skills – both written and verbal
- Drive actions to completion
- Strong domain expertise in data storage and cloud data solutions.
- Ability to construct the business case to support client investments
What experience do I need?
- 2+ years as a Seller
- Previous experience having worked in a complex environment will be advantageous.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.