ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Registered Nurses, Division 1 – Grade 2
- 0.8 EFT – Part-time Fixed term, Feb 2019 until Feb 2020
- Operating Suite, Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Provide quality client-focused care to patients, their family and carers utilising a holistic approach
- Act as a role model and practice within the core values of Mercy Health.
- Form an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be required to provide highly responsive and flexible service to consumers and carers, while upholding a high level of professionalism.
- Registered Nurse, Division 1 with current AHPRA registration
- Completed (or in the process of completing) a Nurse Graduate year
- Possess a genuine interest in Perioperative Nursing
- A flexible and approachable manner, and be highly motivated.
- Have sound clinical skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a General Public Hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Perioperative Educator, Nicole Whiting on 8754 3700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: WMH 224
Applications Close: Sunday, 21 October 2018