|Job Type:||Full Time|
Recruitment Delivery Manager
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing Delivery and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Delivery (Recruitment) Manager is responsible for the overall management of an assigned group/customer for a specific outsourcing engagement within Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) group. This role drives strategic planning and leadership and has on-going interaction and communication with key customer stakeholders.
The Delivery Manager role also provides tactical leadership, management and mentorship for the client partnership and the entire staff across the program. This role works closely with the other management staff to ensure extreme service and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the implementation project work plan including pre-planning items including but not limited to: scope definition; overall strategy; resource plans; financial plans; risk plans; quality plans; timelines; communication plans; launch objectives; tasks lists; project phases; meeting rhythm (if working with new clients)
- Accountability for designing and/or delivering to customer SLA’s, monthly and quarterly business metrics
- Consulting with clients in identifying system/process enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their business goals, including prioritizing those enhancements needed to meet project deadlines and budgets
- Reviewing risk and quality plans to ensure necessary mitigation and continuous improvement plans are identified and implemented
- Building deep relationships with our customers and continuing to integrate our services when their needs change and value can be added
- Accountable for the management of designated Program Staff and Program Leadership
- Accountable for building and maintaining a high performing, experienced team focused on customer’s deliverables (low turnover)
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing team, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and developing our future leaders
- Ensuring the customer’s solution and recruitment process as designed is executed consistently across multiple sites
- Developing and disseminating program status reports for internal and external stakeholders including Monthly Delivery documentation for Executive team, weekly status reports, and post-mortem analyses. (Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Conduct daily, weekly huddles with Staff, cascading IBM and customer information as appropriate
- Develop and maintain relationships with any or all of the above: Human Resources Partners, Senior Human Resources personnel and Senior Delivery Managers, Recruitment Services Technology liaisons, Recruitment Resource Center Management
- At least 7 years experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Account Management in a corporate or professional services environment, preferably in Banking and Finance industry
- At least 3 years experience managing recruitment teams in a matrix management environment
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 years experience in Change management
- 25% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years experience managing a P&L
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
5 years experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
5 years experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.