|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Market-leading insights and data analytics team
- Innovative and flexible work culture
- Beautiful office with stunning water views in Darling Harbour
About your team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future to our 10 million + personal and small business customers.
The RBS Customer Experience & Retail Strategy (CERS) team provides strategic direction and insights to the Retail Bank, designing and delivering new capabilities for the Group to enable us to better drive a superior customer experience. We deliver customer centric insights through effective partnerships with clients and applying advanced analytics techniques to support data-driven decision making. Within this team, the role of an Insight Analyst aims to deliver actionable insights through complex data manipulations, allowing the business to maximise growth opportunities and customer satisfaction outcomes.
What will your impact be?
- Critically evaluating the stated business problem and uncovering the underlying root cause;
- Designing a structured analytics plan with some support from manager;
- Effectively managing time and resources (including codes, data and knowledge) to balance value vs. effort;
- Owning and leading communication with stakeholders on project status and findings; and
- Leveraging analytical expertise and experience to deliver high quality insights independently.
See yourself in our team. We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- 3+ years' experience in business analytics, marketing sciences, campaign analytics, and/or business intelligence or related area;
- Proficiency in data manipulation (using SAS and SQL, or experience with similar tools) and ability to convert large data sets into business insights;
- Strong problem solving and project management capability; and
- Able to clearly articulate complex ideas and analytical findings in order to provide meaningful recommendations to the business.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
This role will give you the opportunity to understand the largest Retail Bank in Australia from a unique and analytical perspective. You will have the ability to grow within the team and leverage access to other roles across the Bank. You will also benefit from working with our business partners in Product, Analytics, Marketing (and more!), which will give you the ability to progress your career, whichever path you chose. Our strong focus on internal mobility ensures that we are committed to helping you to reach your personal career and development goals.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.