|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- This is a Full Time Permanent position based across both Werribee and Heidelberg sites.
- Reporting to the Group WorkCover Manager, the Return to Work (RTW) Coordinator will focus on actively supporting workers to remain at work or return to work following an injury. The RTW Coordinator will focus on return to work services within our hospitals located at Werribee and Heidelberg with opportunity to support our hospitals in New South Wales.
- Some travel may be required.
- The RTW Coordinator will ensure that the most effective return to work approaches are consistently applied with a dynamic approach to early intervention.
- This position will actively contribute to sustained and measurable improvements in workplace safety
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in injury management/return to work
- Allied Health or relevant qualification desirable
- You will have excellent relationship management and communication skills including demonstrated experience and a record of achieving positive return to work outcomes
- A solid working understanding of Worker’s Compensation legislation, processes and employer obligations across states
- Experience in developing and delivering various return to work initiatives, encompassing rehabilitation, case management and key technical practices.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Danielle Sinclair 8416 7845
Quote Ref No: COR95
Applications Close: Wednesday, 17 October 2018