|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Reporting to the Peak Downs Maintenance Analysis and Improvement Superintendent, the Specialist Analysis A&I/Reliability Maintenance will be engaged to provide specialist advice, execute analysis and benchmarking of the Maintenance performance. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing improvement initiatives that enable Maintenance excellence and support business priorities for continuous improvement.
- Build business partnerships and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Strong levels of engagement to identify where we can improve our site performance and safety.
- Develop, implement and facilitate improvement initiatives across maintenance through sound financial and technical analysis;
- Conduct analysis of plant and equipment through detailed condition monitoring reports, and plant integrity assessments;
- Initiate and conduct root cause analysis and 'failure type' reviews (e.g. 5 Whys, RCA, Apollo, Fish-bone) of field equipment including Dragline and Shovel;
- Analyse work management, plant and equipment performance;
- Provide technical input and develop the maintenance strategies for equipment across site; and
- Provide technical support to maintenance execution to support work quality and safe execution of work.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Mechanical engineering or Trade qualification and relevant reliability and asset management experience with Heavy Mobile Equipment. Knowledge of defect elimination and root cause analysis experience coupled with analytical and problem solving skills will also ensure success in this role. Experience with SAP and advanced excel skills will be advantageous. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, allowing you to build relationships across departments and to communicate with disciplines at all levels.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.