|Job Type:||Full Time|
From locomotives,trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including ERTMS, CBTC, PTC,electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems,Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessiblemobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we alsooffer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligenttransport technologies.
We currently have an excitingopportunity for a CS Service Team - Project Engineertojoin our Siemens Mobility Customer Services team to work on Rail SystemsProjects. Based in our Docklands offices in Melbourne, the successful candidatewill have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business thathas immense market potential.
The CS Service Team - Project Engineercoordinates and controlsplanning and implementation of application services. Leads a team of dedicatedprofessionals. Leading CS Projects from a Technical perspective, liaises with otherlocal and international engineering departments and provides SME knowledge intothe support team
- Implements internal rules and regulations and leads application serviceteams of professionals.
- Ensures adherence to public and regional standards and regulations.
- Acts as first level escalation instance.
- Provides suitable work environment and implements people managementprocesses.
- Coordinates delivery of application services and controls the executionaccording to organisational guidelines.
- Leads and/or coordinates a group of dedicated qualified professionalslocally to achieve the targets set High AvailabilityNetwork and Sound knowledge oflegacy communication systems
- Sound knowledge of Design, Validation, SAT and Test and Commissionprocesses and principles
- Understanding and proven previous experience with Systems Engineering/RequirementsManagement
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex technology based projects.
- At least 8 years in communication design and implementation for thedelivery of Complex Systems projects preferably with part of that experience onRail Systems Projects.
- Communications systems design experience with large projects in acomplex stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying high availabilitycommunications networks, and server architecture
- Ability to trouble shoot complex software and network based environments
- Industry experience/knowledge
Siemens is a proud equalopportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion.Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn createsa workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity
Job ID: 77103
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time