ABOUT THE ROLE:
Exciting opportunity for a passionate Grade 3 (or Grade 2) Women’s Health Physiotherapist to provide clinical care and leadership. The role includes oversight of the Physiotherapy Women’s Health stream, ensuring quality, woman-centred physiotherapy care as well as a clinical load. These positions liaise closely with the multidisciplinary teams ensuring excellence in women’s health clinical care.
- Grade 3 role (or Grade 2 considered) maternity leave fixed contract (9/11/18 – 8/11/19)
- Women’s Health Physiotherapist, Part-time 0.6 EFT (hours and days are negotiable)
- Based at Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Friendly and supportive physiotherapy team
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams in providing quality, evidence based, person-centred, women’s health physiotherapy
- A strong learning culture of ongoing education, team support and a robust supervision framework
- Recognised Degree in Physiotherapy, current, full physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- Clinical skills and experience in women’s health and proven clinical leadership capabilities
- Relevant qualification in Continence and Women’s Health
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills and practices with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- High level working knowledge of current evidence based practices and a commitment to continuous quality improvement, clinical research and professional development of self and others
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated, team-oriented
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a General Public Hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Anne Harrison, Physiotherapy Manager, Ph: 8754 3150, E: AHarrison@mercy.com.au
Quote Ref No: WMH 216
Applications Close: Thursday, 11 October 2018