ABOUT THE ROLE:
6 or 12 month fixed term contracts – Full Time:
Term 1: 4 February 2019 to 4 August 2019
Term 2: 5 August 2019 to 2 February 2020.
Based at Werribee Mercy Hospital in the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department.
Providing care for patients at a level commensurate with the level of clinical experience and rules pertaining to Registrars and RMO’s.
A number of such positions available.
Suitable for IMG’s to complete RANZCOG requirements.
Responsible for the completion of discharge summaries and coding.
Positions are suitable for PGY3 or PGY4 and are accredited training for DRANZCOG.
Employment terms as per the Australian Medical Association (Victoria) Doctors in Training Certified Agreement.
- Current registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Highly developed and up to date clinical and theoretical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with people at all levels and work collaborative with a diverse team.
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a General Public Hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Dr Jacqui van Dam, Director Obstetrics on firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: WMH 214
Applications Close: Wednesday, 24 October 2018