|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready?
Are you looking to lead industry changing CX projects utilising best in practice frameworks and standards? We are now on the look-out for a multiple CX Optimisation Managers to join the Optus CX team here in Macquarie Park.
As Optus continues to push “beyond telco”, our focus on Digital and Digital CX has sharpened. We are seeking CX experts to help us redefine Optus and our presence in Australia. You will have a chance to collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business on projects at the frontier of Customer Experience.
In this hands-on and fast paced role you will:
- Proactively identify key areas for improvement that drive an increase in customer experience;
- Review our frequent customer NPS survey, extract your findings and create opportunities for new CX solutions;
- Use creative thinking, consulting, process improvement and problem-solving skills to help size, scope recommend, and lead the project delivery of strategic opportunities;
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma, HCD, Agile and change methodologies to help you succeed;
- Work with a range of stakeholders and some of the best in the industry when it comes to CX.
Optus is a place where we let you do you and we offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Work collaboratively in an open, agile environment with flexible working hours and location;
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion & more);
- Optus product discounts, Novated Car Leasing options, and other Financial benefits;
- State of the art campus facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, & Cafes options;
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities, access to social events & clubs, and sports teams;
- Regular visits by our various business partners, such as mobile dentists, food trucks, charities, independent retailers and fruit vendors;
- Staff buses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again.
Your checklist for success -
- Strong experience as a CX Process/Project Manager owning and leading complex CX change projects;
- Proven background proactively identifying pain points, areas of improvement and designing and implementing business change;
- Lean Six Sigma certification, we are seeking a minimum of Green Belt;
- Understanding of Human Centred Desgn (HCD) and customer journey mapping;
- Sound knowledge and background withing omni channel service organisations will be advantageous;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with diverse teams;
- Ability to influence senior level management, intense curiosity with a default a desire to go beneath the surface of a problem;
- you like to keep abreast of CX best practice through industry connections and self-learning.
Like to hear more?
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Please applyon confidence via the online function.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!