|Job Type:||Full Time|
MULTIPLE POSITIONS VACANT!
Are you looking to lead industry changing CX projects utilising best in practice frameworks and standards? We are now on the look-out for a few CX Optimisation Managers to join the Optus CX team here in Macquarie Park.
CX Optimisation Manager
As Optus continues to push “beyond telco”, our focus on Digital and Digital CX has sharpened. We are seeking CX Optimisation Managers to help us redefine Optus and our presence in Australia. You will have a chance to collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business on projects at the frontier of Customer Experience.
As a CX Optimisation Manager at Optus, you will:
- Proactively identify key areas for improvement that drive an increase in customer experience
- Review our frequent customer NPS survey, extract your findings and create opportunities for new CX solutions
- Use creative thinking, consulting, process improvement and problem-solving skills to help size, scope recommend, and lead the project delivery of strategic opportunities
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma, HCD, Agile and change methodologies to help you succeed
- Work with a range of stakeholders and some of the best in the industry when it comes to CX
Optus is a place where we let you do you. We offer all kinds of benefits, such as:
- Work collaboratively in an open, agile environment with flexible working hours and location
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile & Internet discounts, Novated Car Leasing, and other Financial benefits
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Social events, social clubs and sports teams!
- Regular visits by our various partners, such as mobile dentists, food trucks, charities, independent retailers and fruit vendors!
- Staff buses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again
You are a self-starter with a curious mind and collaborative attitude – unconventional backgrounds welcome
Other preferred skills and experience include:
- Reasonable experience as a CX Process/Project Manager that owns and leads complex CX change projects
- Proven background proactively identifying pain points, areas of improvement and subsequently designing and implementing solutions for the business
- Lean Six Sigma certification, minimum Green Belt
- Understanding of HCD and customer journey mapping
- Knowledge and background in omni channel service organisations are a great benefit
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships with diverse teams
- Ability to communicate to and influence senior level management
- Have intense curiosity - a desire to go beneath the surface of a problem, find the questions at its heart and distil them into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested
- Keep abreast of innovate CX centric techniques in the industry through passion and self-learning
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!