CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
The NSW/ACT Business Unit is experiencing rapid growth and with the forecasted infrastructure projects to be delivered in the Sydney area it’s an exciting time to join a Tier 1 Contracting Company.
As a Junior Engineer you will provide support to a highly experienced team in assisting achievement of the required project objectives.
Key activates you will be involved in include:
- Monitoring key construction requirements and implementing prompt corrective action if required, to ensure they are achieved in line with agreed specifications.
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers work.
- Managing the verification of conformance for works under control (quality, safety, environment).
- Maintaining all relevant project document control and records.
- Managing temporary works design and ensuring all relevant approvals are obtained.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering principles in the construction industry.
- Enthusiasm and drive to excel.
Roles may be located in Sydney, regional NSW or ACT.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.