|Job Type:||Full Time|
Why work for Thales?
At Thales we’re committed to caring about the whole of you. Creating an environment of trust and empowerment where your contribution is valued, where your wellbeing counts and you can manage the right work-life balance for you. We believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. We’re always open to discussing your individual needs, just let us know what works for you.
Our commitment extends through our generous benefits package; that’s why Thales were the first Engineering company in Australia to pay the superannuation guarantee on unpaid primary carer’s leave. Whether you want to work for 4 years and get paid to take the 5th off, or you just need help finding a childcare place, you’ll have our support every step of the way.
Developing your career
We’re committed to giving you opportunities to be your best. We believe in embracing the passion and potential of our people and to achieve this we offer market leading training, development and experiences, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by some of the smartest minds in the industry. We hire from within as our first priority, so you’ll have a myriad of opportunities within our diverse, global organisation.
About Thales and our opportunity
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solution of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence top question and the vision to create. Together we clarify complicated problems by combining our experience in market with our leading research and development. The Secure Communications & Information Systems (SIX) Business Domain designs, integrates and supports C4ISR systems, including mission systems, support systems, systems of systems integration and C4ISR products. Our primary customer is the Australian Department of Defence.
Responsible for the conduct of Logistic Engineering activities where required, including but not limited to:
- Reliability, Maintainability and Availability Analysis
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Spares modelling
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Obsolescence Studies
- Provide assistance to Projects in Logistics Engineering activities particularly in system modelling and engineering issues
- Prepare contractual Logistic Engineering deliverables and provide advice to the project managers in a timely manner
Your skills and experience
- A tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in logistics analysis or related fields.
- Practical experience in a maintenance or logistics support role would also be valuable.
Due to the nature of the role, this role requires the candidates to be eligible for or have a Defence Security Clearance, must also meet citizenship and ITAR requirements .
Interested so far? Please click on 'Apply' to submit your cover letter and your CV.