|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Live the new ways of working and new working patterns, helping us build a team that is as diverse as our clients
- Meaningful work that makes a direct impact to business and society
At PwC, we help transform businesses to work smarter and grow faster, through enhanced agility, technology and business enablement.
Our team develops the agile capability within PwC, and works with multidisciplinary teams from throughout PwC to achieve client outcomes. We are one team with a flat structure, developing people with mentoring rather than management.
We have a strong need for Enterprise Agility and Agile Digital delivery advisory work across a number of key clients. As such we are seeking Agilists who understand the agile mindset and can contextually apply the Agile Manifesto Principles and Values to a range of challenging firm, client and industry problems.
Supported by our Ways of Working Partners and Agile Coach, you will be client facing at the most senior level and will be an active member of the agile community (both in the firm and community).
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
As the Director of Enterprise Agility you will prepare our clients for disruption, and the changing role of agile within business. You will advise on all aspects of agility including: leadership, business, technical, enterprise and team delivery.
- Provide Enterprise Agility advisory
- Possess Agile at scale delivery experience
- Deliver Digital methods and technology platforms
- Drive the growth of agile in the firm through mentoring our team and others across the firm.
- The variety of client projects you’ll get to work on include:
- Design and implement Agile Operating Models (AOM)
- Work with multidisciplinary PwC teams on projects/solutions
- Make strategic agility assessments across process, capability, organisation, application and infrastructure
- Perform variety of roles including Agile Advisor, Scrum Master or even Product Owner roles
- Develop prioritisation approaches and requirements decomposition
- Assess agile maturity and improvements that can be made
- Facilitate experiments and prototyping
- Agile optimisation and improvement
- Restructure inflight initiatives
We would love to hear from you if you can relate to some (or all) of the following;
- Extensive experience within a consulting environment, performing a similar Director level role
- Solid knowledge of business agility, scaled agile (SAFe, DAD, LeSS) and team level agile delivery (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Broad understanding of technology and disruption trends (i.e. IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Microservices, API economy)
- Familiarity with Agile tools, such as, JIRA, Confluence, Agilecraft, CA Agile Central
- Willing to own and drive pragmatic outcomes, creating impact with our clients
- Able to visualise and communicate complex issues and their solutions
Your colleagues can vouch that you have:
- A desire to build strong, inclusive and fun relationships across diverse teams
- Aptitude to make complex concepts simple and easy to digest
- A desire to build strong, caring and fun relationships
- An open mind to reimagine what is possible
- Motivation for personal growth and accountability
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
Claudia Foster is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. #LI-PWCLMT