|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with ASX clients
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Manager within our technology risk team and foster relationships with clients and help them to strengthen their risk profile by improving internal controls.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by developing technology and risk management strategies and solutions for a wide range of clients. Our GRC technology team performs assessments, testing and reporting to senior stakeholders on the effectiveness of technology controls. We also assess clients against relevant frameworks such as NIST, ISO and the Trust Service Criteria (eg SOC-2).
As the Manager your impact will be seen by leading a full range of project tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex assessments.
- Manage assessments for large and complex clients against a relevant technology or governance framework such as COSO 2013, NIST, ISO, and Trust Service Criteria (SOC-2)
- Perform reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT Governance, Emerging Technology Risks e.g. BYOD and cloud, IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy
- Participate and support business development by identifying client opportunities and helping to develop and deliver appropriate solutions.
You have a solid background in risk assessments and audit and are capable of leading discussions on IT functions, risks and technology direction and as a result building strong relationships. You’re passionate about seeking new ways to add value to your clients.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have 5-7 years of experience in IT audit, compliance or GRC
- Have experience working with relevant technology and governance frameworks such as COSO 2013, NIST, ISO and Trust Service Criteria (SOC-2)
- CISA qualification will be highly regarded as well as CA/CPA qualifications
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- A proactive approach in managing engagements and seeking ways to add value to your clients
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior staff
- Shape programs of work to be delivered and monitor against this in proactive way
- Have a positive ""can do"" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities
- Genuine ability to engage and influence client conversations
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Erin Gibbons is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.