|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Lead and inspire a team of analysts
- Build and grow our Financial Crime practice locally, nationally and regionally
Joining PwC’s Consulting team as a Digital Forensics and eDiscovery Manager / Senior Manager you will utilise advanced technology solutions and data preservation techniques, to analyse information and provide clients with answers to the who, what, and when of investigations and other complex, high-risk situations.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Digital Forensics and eDiscovery team within Forensics bring this to life by providing cost-effective, proactive strategies and solutions to complex business issues. Our team employs a comprehensive investigative approach driven by its high tech crime investigators and advanced analytic capabilities to solve our client’s most challenging issues in a defensible manner suitable for presentation in a court of law.
As the Digital Forensics and eDiscovery Manager / Senior Manager your impact will be seen by applying your knowledge of computer forensic principles and practices, this position will require you to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team depending on our clients’ requirements.
You will display a passion for problem solving and possess skills with EnCase, Nuix and Relativity. You must have an attention to detail and be focussed on quality delivery, ensuring client satisfaction at all times. It is important that you possess an ability to form solid relationships with external clients as well as your team.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Deliver forensic technology and eDiscovery services with clients
- Lead forensic investigations which include the acquisition and analysis of electronic evidence from computers, servers and mobile devices.
- Manage workflows in respect of eDiscovery assignments.
- Analyse data breaches to understand the extent of data loss and the cause, including options for remediation.
- Develop and implement forensically sound data collection methodologies.
- Build relationships with clients through identifying and addressing client needs, and actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Manage engagements with the preparation of concise, accurate documents, and balance project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in computer forensic principles and practices as well as experience any of the following products / tools: Nuix, Relativity, EnCase, Cellebrite, BlackBag, litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft Access, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, or system administration experience in Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh; and are capable of Delivering forensic technology, eDiscovery services, and building relationships with clients. You’re passionate about Identifying and addressing client needs You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Create a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner. and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Have a solid knowledge of computer forensic principles and practices
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Stephanie Rankin is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.