|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with ASX clients and global financial services institutions
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
Are you looking for a job that embraces your curiosity, encourages learning and drives you to grow and develop? Join PwC's Risk Assurance team as a Manager within our Financial Services Risk and Regulatory team. You will foster relationships with clients and help them navigate through the industry's risk and regulatory priorities with confidence so that they can continue to improve the way they meet Australia’s financial services needs.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by developing risk management strategies for our clients in an ever changing business environment. As a Manager your impact will be seen by managing a team on a range of engagements. Working alongside market leading professionals you will partner with clients to assess current business processes and determine improvements.
- Experience with delivery of projects within Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and broader financial services
- Present with impact and have had exposure to presenting to senior stakeholders within the front line of an organisation
- Shape programs of work to be delivered and monitor against this in proactive way
- Have a positive "can do" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities
- Have genuine ability to engage and influence client conversations
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in conduct risk and are capable of leading discussions to senior level stakeholders and as a result building strong relationships. You're passionate about seeking new ways to add value to your clients.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have 5-7 years of experience including having worked directly in or had exposure to (e.g. via a risk role) front office technology trading algorithms and/or electronic trading platforms and/or your industry's customer facing digital distribution channels
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- A proactive approach in managing engagements and seeking ways to add value to your clients
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring junior staff
- First hand exposure to industry wide conduct issues and projects to remediate/uplift this
- Have had experience internationally in a major financial services hub (e.g. London, New York, Singapore, Toronto, Hong Kong)
- Self-starter with an ability to lead small and large teams independently
- Ability to think laterally and has a track record of adapting to changing market conditions, trends and opportunities
- Experience with any of the following programing languages, Python, Java, SQL, C++, Splunk, is highly regarded
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Erin Gibbons is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach. The minimum full time salary for this role is $94,977 including 9.5% Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings.