|Job Type:||Full Time|
PwC Australia helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. With over 6,000 staff nationally, we are a member firm of the PwC network globally and one of Australia’s leading professional services firms. We assist a range of clients including Australian businesses, not-for-profit organisations and governments to assess their performance and improve the way they work. Underpinning our success is our firm vision “To realise and discover the potential of...” which is achieved through our values of Performance Matters, Have a Go, Be Open and Authentic, Hunger for Growth, Embracing Differences and Care.
We are expanding our Cyber & Forensics Identity and Access Management (IAM) capability and currently require an experienced Senior Manager who specialises in IAM to join our team. This role will be responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities, delivering consulting engagements and leveraging your subject matter expertise within IAM to develop and coach our people.
At PwC, amongst our more traditional offerings, we have a rapidly growing technology practice which helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster.
Acting as the single point of contact for operational service delivery you will be ‘on the ground’ to manage and deliver our services collaboratively and facilitate access to the right team to deliver on the project requirements.
- Working closely with the Directors, Partners and business leaders in the execution of the Identity and Access Management strategy
- Liaising with C-Suite executives and Senior Management members to develop and deploy strategic IAM programs and processes
- Provide innovative thought leadership around IAM and the risks / drivers that companies face when implementing their strategy
- Lead complex and challenging IAM projects, end-to-end, applying Identity and Access Management best practices
- Provide insight in to our client’s businesses using innovative approaches to addressing their IAM needs
- Manage a professional and motivated team
- Coach and mentor junior staff to develop their career and development goals
- Proven background of at least 8+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management, including:
- Strategy and Roadmap Development
- Solution Implementation
- Program Assessment and Standards Execution
- Vendor Solution Assessment
- Leading project teams to deliver project outcomes.
- Strong technical experience however also display the ability to think commercially and with a business focus
- Ideally have had experience working within Consulting, vendor organisations or corporate environments with established IAM and information security programs
- Strong client service mindset and significant experience dealing with clients
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to business problems in a clear and articulate manner, tailoring your style to suit the need of the client
- Strong understanding of technology infrastructure, IT security standards, and IAM best practices
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally when dealing with client issues
- Effective written and verbal communication and an ability to communicate with impact to clients and staff
- A passion to keep abreast of technology trends and change
- Team player attitude with a willingness to coach and mentor junior staff
The offer at PwC
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to a variety of flexible working styles. These are unique opportunities offering a fun and supportive work environment and the chance to build a successful career. The significant breadth of our client base ensures that interesting and varied work is always available.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join a diverse and progressive team that will allow you to learn from inspirational people who are committed to ensuring that each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss the opportunity. Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Apply online now - http://www.pwc.com.au/careers/index.htm
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Stephanie Rankin is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.