|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Drive and lead engagement with a diverse client base
- Develop your career in a firm of opportunity
Join PwC's Transaction Services team as an Associate Director, driving engagement and developing client partnerships in a collaborative team.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our successful, market leading Transaction Services helps clients navigate through our ever changing commercial landscape through expert vendor/financial due diligence, and bid support/defence. This team make up part of the wider Deals team who collectively bring deep industry experience and international networks to help businesses succeed from deal concept to deal close.
As the Associate Director your impact will be seen through your ability to develop lasting client and peer relationships that will drive meaningful project outcomes.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that's not all!
- Lead and provide coaching to engagement teams
- Drive and develop meaningful client relationship
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients.
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions.
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Develop and write due diligence reports
- Manage investigating accountant work on public offerings
- Target and foster relationships with prospective clients
- Conduct sector research and assisting with development of thought leadership
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in transaction services with strengths across finical due diligence and valuations. You're commercially focused and passionate about understanding businesses and their unique value drivers. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Lead with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to develop lasting working relationships
- Have grounded knowledge of technical accounting areas such as GAAP & IFRS reporting and business combinations
- Have relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Commerce/Business or related qualification. CA qualification is required.
- Apply a big picture mind set, reimagining the possible to deliver commercial outcomes
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Lauren Keogh is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.