|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large-scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Due to continued growth our Melbourne Buildings team is looking for an experienced MEP Digital Designer with 3-5 years experience to be a part of key buildings projects that will shape the communities in which we live. This role will see you working on city-shaping projects across Victoria while you will have the opportunity to build a dynamic career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Manage documentation requirements and deadlines to ensure project delivery is achieved
* Actively strive to achieve coordination with other disciplines and stakeholders
* Ensuring work completed is done so to a professional standard and complies with company guidelines & project specific requirements.
* Communicate effectively and professionally with internal team members and external parties
* Demonstrate enthusiasm to develop knowledge and skills to complement role and grow our Digital Delivery capability
* Revit and BIM360 experience essential.
* 3-5 years MEP consulting experience, min 2 years Australian-based. Multi-disciplinary experience would be beneficial
* Be able to work independently in various settings (working from home office, working in project offices and remote working)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eligibility to gain Baseline Australian Defence security clearance, or existing Baseline clearance, would be highly regarded.
To be successful, you will be committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes. You will be passionate about integrated design which creates the best possible cost effective and innovative design outcomes.
Joining Mott MacDonald will provide you with exciting opportunities to work alongside industry-leading professionals on an exciting range of water projects within the Asia Pacific region and beyond. We offer a highly supportive and collaborative environment within which to further build your career and challenges you to achieve more.
There's no time like the present to make a change.