|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator based out of AGCO’s Melbourne office.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will become an integral member of the Marketing department working across multi-media channels and platforms.
Your role will include:
- Develop and manage communication and promotional campaigns across print, digital and social channels
- Play a lead role in the Company’s digital and social strategy including the use of Marketing Cloud platform
- Developing and maintaining web site content using content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager and WordPress
- Managing the Company’s asset management platform
- Writing media releases
- Assisting with the coordination of product launches
- Providing general support for the marketing department and dealer network across Australia and New Zealand
To be the successful candidate you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Public Relations or a similar discipline
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience
- High Level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once while meeting deadlines
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible.
To learn more about some of our initiatives that focused on gender diversity please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco