Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
We are now recruiting Portfolio Planning & Operations Managers to work with our product leadership based in Auckland. You will link our large and geographically distributed team together and will be a critical execution partner to the executive and senior management teams in order that we can plan and operate more effectively. You seek to empower the product leadership team by shaping and influencing business process activities for a globally distributed, rapidly growing team of busy, ambitious and creative professionals.
In this role you will:-
- Implement and optimise our global Planning and Operating rhythms
- Design & implement scalable solutions which constantly increase team efficiency and effectiveness across the product organisation
- Act autonomously to drive process overheads lower as team sizes increase
- Work across our senior leadership team to author, manage & deliver executive-level reporting on our most important initiatives and objectives within the portfolio
- Coordinate and execute cross-portfolio programmes/initiatives
What we are looking for:-
- The ability to influence outcomes & build trust at all levels up to and including exec
- Strong skills in business process improvement and change and a desire to take these skills to the next level
- A strong interest in promoting the well-being of your organisation
- An analytical mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture
- A strong sense of accountability with high levels of business acumen
- Illustrated experience of taking ownership to drive performance
If you’re looking to work with an internationally acclaimed, award-winning product, to gain deeper experience in SaaS and FinTech, then this is the opportunity for you. We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
Xero’s environment is an awesome place to grow into the career you deserve. We have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many. Whether you're after a workplace with a social vibe, or a company that gets that your family is priority - Xero is all of that and more. We're a big part of the global product and dev communities and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences, hosting meetups or mentoring others. We're really open in our discussions at Xero, from the latest product management thinking to improving diversity and inclusion.
At Xero, we encourage flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.
As part of our awesome package you’ll get Xero shares and a Life Insurance policy as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable than elsewhere so drop us an email and we’ll take it from there.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.