|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine.
Our high-performance Sales team is transforming the way we support our partners, providing technology expertise on the right solutions, to help them guide their customers through the complex technological landscape.
We are experiencing a significant and exciting growth phase and are seeking high calibre sales and technical employees across MULTIPLE roles.
About the role:
Reporting to the Category Lead (Security), the Partner Technology Specialist PTS) engages in the Sales Process to provide world-class technical support, progressing pipeline opportunities and operating as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for rhipe programs. The role serves as a critical checkpoint for the BDM and Partner Technology community to validate the onboarding of new partners to the various Security programs.
The role sits in the Digital Solutions Team. The team's purpose is to generate revenue and growth and sustainability through the sucessful implementation and usaged of rhipe's product portfolio by it's customers.
- Attaches to 75% (minimum) of Net New Opportunities in the rhipe Sales Process by providing Proof of Concept at 60% stage of Sales process
- Uses in-depth product & program knowledge gathered across multiple vendors to provide technical expertise, working closely with the sales community to engage and recruit partners
- Supports sales segments with the onboarding of new partners, ensuring partners have successfully completed training programs
- Developing high quality presales/technical Proof-of-Concept programs and delivering these as part of the sales process
- Working closely with the Product Success Team to provide technical enablement to support partners undergoing practice build for Cloud ensuring the partner(s) are capable of articulating the value of the solution and services.
- Developing account insights and market feedback to their Inside Account Managers to enable them to provide Opportunity Forecasting and reporting to the Sales Management team
- Provide regular feedback about rhipe vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Citrix etc. to help drive revenue, identify risks and opportunities for rhipe and the customer through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with fast growing, small to medium businesses and demonstrated experience in software license subscription, Cloud computing and service provider business models
Qualifications and skills include:
- Product portfolio: SMARTENCRYPT; SMX, TREND, AVEPOINT, select EMT vendors
- Certifications: Mandatory: MS900, AZ900
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Competency Licensing, SAM, AZ900 or Security certification
- Desirable: VCP (VMware Certified Professional), Red Hat Certification or Competency; Microsoft SC900, MS500, AZ500
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify our "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growth
- Employee Assist Program available to all employees