|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Multiple roles based in our Brisbane, Sydney and Perth office with flexibility to work from home
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the role:
We are currently seeking multiple Broker Application Analysts to join our Mortgage Hub team in Brisbane, Sydney or Perth on a permanent, full time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, efficient and accurate retail lending assessment and verification of loan files for Broker customers. This role has a strong focus on communicating the Banks requirements and customer product needs, working with the Broker.
The Broker Application Analyst will be required to translate complex information and lending standards to information that customers can understand and drive customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- General Banking knowledge
- Proven Retail Lending experience
- Experience in managing and prioritising without close supervision
- Retail credit assessment role in other financial institutions
- Customer Service orientation
- Investigative / analytical background Involvement in supporting a Banking Network (desirable)
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance related discipline (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.