- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – we value great culture!
- Sydney CBD Location
- 12 Month Max Term Contract
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients and we have been providing specialist banking in Australia for over 20 years.
Although our products are innovative it’s our client service that sets us apart. We are a client-centric banking business and see our client service offering as our key differentiator.
About the role
As an Asset Finance Operations Officer you will be responsible for preparing loan documentation, data entry, settlements, payment of contracts and ensuring all contracts meet company policy requirements and approval conditions prior to funding for Asset Finance transactions.
Your duties will include:
- Documentation and Settlement of our Asset Finance products including financing of motor vehicles, equipment and commercial fit out of our niche clients’ premises
- Quality control of all documents before releasing to the client
- Ensuring settlement occurs in an accurate and timely manner
- Communication with Internal and External Consultants on deal status to obtain required information both pre and post settlement
- Checking that all documentation has been executed correctly and all approval conditions are satisfied prior to settlement and the release of funds
- Completing and ensuring credit checks are completed and clear on all parties
- Ensuring correct payment amount is made to suppliers
- Constant communication with team on work flow and managing incoming work volumes.
Please note this is 12 month max term contract.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications ideal (Commerce, Banking, Finance)
- Proven experience in a similar role within the banking and finance industry preferable but not essential
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- An ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- An ability to handle large volumes under pressure while adhering to competing deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills.
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy:
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- Discounted financial products
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links to our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.