|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Deer Park and reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, we are looking for experienced Fixed Plant and Mobile Equipment Operators to join our team.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures, and legislation, which includes participation in site safety meetings
- Operation of 992 face loader, 990 pad loader, 777 haul trucks, 980 class sales loaders and articulated dump trucks
- Operation of rock processing plants
- Weighbridge operation
- Labouring duties as required
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Proven ability and experience in quarrying/mining operations
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace
- Experience in crushing and screening operations preferred
- Experience in operating the above-mentioned mobile plant preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people
- Personal drive and results-orientation
- Strong safety and environmental awareness
Benefits of Boral:
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Permanent full-time position
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety, and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
Apply Now if this sounds like the role for you.