|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your strong Property and engagement skills
- Varied and interesting role
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within our strong team culture
The largest surface shipbuilding endeavour in the nation's history has commenced in South Australia.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Property Coordinator within our Property & Facilities Management team based at either Edinburgh Parks, or Adelaide CBD.
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Property Manager (Real Estate Strategy & Transactions), you will be responsible for all aspects of Real Estate management, ensuring compliance with the global real estate policy, and for the functional communications and training development framework.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage, maintain & update the Australian Real Estate Process including but not limited to document control and update, liaising with business units to advise of process and updating all linked online media.
- Gather, collate and maintain data relating to the property and land portfolio, including compliance with global property data management requirements.
- Liaise and assist with the management of the relationships with external stakeholders including but not limited external Legal, Agents, Environmental Agencies on a range of property related projects.
- Management of the property transactions process and assistance with major transactions.
- Liaise and assist with the relationships with the BU's and Functions in respect to property matters i.e. compliance and risk management.
- Conduct market research/feasibility studies to ensure our portfolio is best optimised.
- Assist with administrative tasks relating to the Property Team.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Intermediate MS Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a property/built environment discipline.
- A Qualification of Diploma level or equivalent is highly desired (however not essential).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and work autonomously.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and contribute to the team objectives.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills at all levels.
BAE Systems Maritime Australia (formerly known as ASC Shipbuilding), has been contracted to deliver nine of the world most advanced anti-submarine warfare frigates to the Royal Australian Navy. The Hunter Class Frigate Program will create and sustain more than 5,000 jobs across BAE Systems and the wider Australian defence supply chain over the life of the program.
At BAE Systems Maritime Australia we live a safety-first and inclusive culture. We ensure that the voices and talents of all employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. Join us.
Applications should be addressed to: Matt Hart – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Engineering.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.