|Job Type:||Full Time|
Established in 2012, Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world's leading brands across the wine, beer and spirit categories.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our Marketing team here at Pinnacle Drinks.
The primary purpose of the Assistant Brand Manager – Pinnacle NPD role is to develop, implement and support new brand concepts and packaging refreshments, as well as be responsible for managing the three steps in the gate process to move NPD from concept to shelf. The role is responsible for driving and delivering communication process and content for Pinnacle Drinks Wine (50%), Beer (25%) and Spirits (25%) categories, across domestic and imported portfolios.
- Support creative briefs and all Marketing materials for the New Product Development including product information sheet/ brochure as required
- Drive the setup and inputs into monthly category gate papers for wine, beer and spirits
- Implement communications process for wine, beer and spirits product launches and vintage rollovers
- Work with key internal partners to develop distribution gateways for communication once developed
- Effectively manage outsourced agency and internal EGL department relationships
- Ensure regular & effective communication with the Pinnacle Drinks Business Team
- Consult with Legal and other relevant stakeholders where approval is required
- Enhance own knowledge and understanding of Pinnacle Drinks by attending relevant department meetings and training sessions
You will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role ideally gained in a fast paced retail or beverage industry. We are looking for you to bring your passion, drive and your ability to think ‘outside the box’ along with your creative and strategic thinking in this exciting and career defining role.
To be successful we’re also looking for:
- Excellent brand, project and process management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to personally develop creative concepts, think independently and drive and deliver key activities
- Strong knowledge of brand and product marketing principles
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others to achieve results
- Sound proficiency in Google Suite, particularly Sheets and Slides
- Experience in/knowledge of the Liquor, Retail or FMCG industries would be an advantage
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.