|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position is accountable for the identification, development and implementation of SAP systems and Business Processes. This role requires excellent analytical and communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard. Will be required to display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with Business Customers and Vendors.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and the team
- Provides written communications to Business Stakeholders, Vendors and Internal BSS Team
- Daily maintenance of team sites to ensure content is updated
- A strong track record in Incident Management, resolution of issues and root cause analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience in delivering outcomes and working with large stakeholder groups
Knowledge you bring
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data, identify potential issues and root causes and work with functional and technical consultants to develop solutions.
- In-depth experience with SAP, Google and Microsoft Office
- Sound knowledge of Global data pools and utilization - GS1 or other
- Relationship building capability and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of Woolworths systems, complemented with strong problem solving ability.
- Sound understanding of the differing operational areas within a retail business and the relationship / importance of Data and system to achieve business objectives.
- Working within a shared service model
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.