|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior Supervisor with demonstrated Frontline Leadership in a mining environment. This is a permanent position working at one of our key Clients operations. It is a drive in, drive out role and includes accommodation and meals.
You will have a proven track record in the mining industry with an attitude that safety comes first. It is essential that you have\:
- Previous Mining and in particular fixed plant experience essential
- Trade Qualification
- Supervisors Course S1, S2, S3, G2
- Previous exposure to Project Management Principles
- Demonstrated Work planning/scheduling and execution management experience
- Solid Customer Relationship Management and Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations Frameworks and Legislation
- Familiar with MS Office, MS Project, work scheduling and Safety Management Systems
- Minimum 2 years supervision in a similar role
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS202D Enter Confined Space – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights – Certificate of Attainment
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and great time management skills
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower, foster and sustain a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions for our Client
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; resources, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity reflective – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.