Site Access Administration
- Roster: 8:6
- Bus in & Bus out of Townsville
- Dynamic, fast-paced opportunity
- Location: Mt Carlton Mine
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
Our Mt Carlton gold operation is an open-pit and underground mine located 150km south of Townsville in Queensland. We offer a bus in/bus out experience for our employees, with buses several days a week from Townsville, Home Hill, Charters Towers. Onsite, there is comfortable accommodation with fully cooked meals, onsite gym, sporting facilities and Foxtel television.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
About the role
The purpose of the Site Access Administration role is to provide pro-active, organised and efficient administration and security service to all those visiting Mt Carlton site. Key result areas in this role include:
- Responsible for all site access forms and maintaining site access register for delivery drivers, temporary workers, persons visiting site, shutdowns, etc.
- Reception duties to include telephone answering, recording arrivals and departures, fit for work process, coordinating travel to site information via UHF radio
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all daily data entry duties associated with the role e.g. rainfall reports, department rosters, fuel recording, maintaining speed control data
- Liaising with Camp Manager to ensure accommodation bookings align
- Work within and comply with the site Safety and Health Management System
As a Site Access Administrator, you will have previous experience working in a similar position, ideally in a mining environment. It is also important that you have/ can demonstrate:
- Certificate IV OHS – highly regarded
- Certificate III in Business administration
- Internal auditing experience
- Prior Safety Systems experience, specifically INX
- Knowledge of Gallagher
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with key stakeholders
Closing date: 11th May 2021
We thank you for taking the time to submit your application. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex, race or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.