|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine.
Our high-performance Sales team is transforming the way we support our partners, providing technology expertise on the right solutions, to help them guide their customers through the complex technological landscape. We are experiencing a significant and exciting growth phase and are seeking to hire high calibre sales and technical employees across multiple roles.
About the role:
The Dynamics 365 ERP Sales consultant drives and accelerates growth of existing yield and net-new Dynamics 365 Business Central resellers.
- Develop net new channel of resellers for Dynamics 365 Business Central and achieve Sure-Step scorecard metrics.
- Work with Partners and end-customers to close enough sales to meet sales targets.
- Prepare sales proposals and tender responses including costings, get appropriate approval from senior functional consultants and team lead before submitting.
- Maintain partner contacts, service accounts and build account strategies including keeping them informed of new modern workplace capabilities.
- Proactively manage ongoing partner relationships.
- Pipeline hygiene and maintenance (CRM).
- Work with other Sales teams within the business to up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Consult with partners to drive envisioning workshops and opportunities for further license deployment.
- Continuously update the knowledge base of Microsoft Cloud technologies and those of competitors.
- Contribute to preparations and planning for annual budget and to implement the business sales plan and deliverables in accordance with the forecast.
- Preparation and scheduling of the appropriate sales and other contractual documents for handover to operations admin manager for successful projects.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and standards, as they are introduced, are adhered to at all times.
Key experience required:
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar business development role with channel experience.
- Proven track record of net new business, maximising relationships
- Strong technical and sales consulting experience and customer focused approach
- Proven experience in B2B sales and relationship management (preferably with long sales cycles)
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Microsoft Solution selling, particularly Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV (highly desirable)
- Proven track record of net new business, maximising relationship
- Tertiary degree in Business or related
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC.
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growthEmployee Assist Program available to all employees.