|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine, no matter what ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or beliefs that person has.
About the role
The Partner Account Director (PAD) role incorporates three key areas including: Ensuring the best customer experience for their accounts and territory; strategic planning through engagement of key roles throughout the customer organization and team management.
The role sits within the Regional PTU team which generates revenue growth and sustains margins through partner recruitment, management and strategic engaging to maximize market penetration. Through partnership with the Category, Commercial Licensing and Inside Account Management teams, the Regional PTU ensures the enablement of their existing channels, strengthening of Vendor relationships and driving vendor cross-selling opportunities.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to uncover new opportunities to increase market share through opportunity identification, marketing activities and network engagement
- Providing regular forecasting updates and insights on revenue performance
- Drives the customer experience possible through monitoring of partner suitability with the rhipe Partner Incentive program tiering, leveraging internal stakeholders
- Work with their Partner Account Manager to create strategic plays through effective customer profiling, action planning and coaching
- Focuses on net new business by qualifying and processing leads received through various channels
- Internally manages and works with support teams to achieve targets via contract renewals, cross-selling, and upselling.
- Negotiate new contracts and renewals; drive sales and profitability both strategically and tactically within accounts and liaise regularly with vendors to grow revenue in channel.
What we are looking for
This role will require someone with a strong customer focus that understands customer needs and pays attention to the detail. You will enjoy setting and achieving challenging goals, with well-developed interpersonal skills required customer and stakeholder engagement and leading and coaching your direct reports.
You will enjoy engaging with partners and vendors, creating successful long term business relationships. A creative thinker, someone who is able to provide innovative solutions, along with strong sales and business acumen, will see you thrive in this role.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar business sales role
- Experience dealing with fast-growing, small to medium businesses
- Preferred - Experience in software license subscription, cloud computing, service provider business models
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Competency Licensing, SAM, MS900, AZ900
- Desirable: VCP (VMware Certified Professional)
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growth
- Employee Assist Program available to all employees