|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 6 month contract
- Promote CSIRO brand to support Talent initiatives
- Diverse digital media and promotional scope
The Communications and Marketing Specialist (CMS) Employer Brand will manage all communications and marketing in the execution of all initiatives targeted at enhancing CSIRO’s employer brand across the attraction, recruitment and retention of employees. They will utilise current CSIRO content and news to develop and distribute exceptional written communications across a number of careers related channels including brand communications, websites, blogs, social media, CRM, internal communications and a wide variety of campaign materials.
Additional responsibilities will include management of budget allocation and employer branding associated supplier and consultancy projects, liaising with CSIRO internal and external Communications teams to ensure external consultancy projects and deliverables are incorporated into CSIRO communications and launching employer branding projects across the CSIRO Talent function.
Your duties will include:
- Implement digital audit findings and recommendations to deliver an engaging, targeted and informative candidate experience
- Develop marketing and Communications collateral across a number of channels to support the attraction of talent for key audiences
- Manage the CSIRO Talent LinkedIn account to ensure full utilisation of services and work with the LinkedIn account manager to design and manage LinkedIn Life pages for CSIRO and Data 61 business unit
- Work with external recruitment partners and sourcing channels to fully realise existing contract scope, identifying and delivering promotional opportunities for CSIRO as a leading research and development employer
- Work with Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) teams to ensure promotion of CSIRO D&I strategy in line with candidate communications
- Collaborate with the Executive Manager, Talent Acquisition to scope, develop and the internal communications plan through to implementation
- Measure effectiveness of digital assets as compared to investment, candidate engagement and Talent strategy
- Collaborate with all members of the talent acquisition to support strategic initiatives, providing time, skills and effort to projects, ad hoc work assignments and other business demands as directed by talent acquisition senior managers and executive
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane
Tenure: 6 month contract
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in a communications field with a focus on digital asset management
- Proven ability in managing digital communications channels and optimising technology
- Demonstrated experience in online content editorial and publishing, specifically social media for business and engagement
- Solid understanding of online and social copywriting best practice
- Proven ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes on time with effective issue management
- Excellent attention to detail with strong project and planning skills
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
16 May 2021, 11:00pm AEST/AEDT