|Job Type:||Full Time|
Team Leader - Perth Regional Distribution Centre - Numerous Positions/Shifts Available
In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 8,000 continues to support our Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Countdown, and BIG W stores across the country, providing them with our customers’ favourite food, drink, and everyday needs items. Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- Opportunities for experienced Team Leaders to join our Regional Distribution Centre based at Perth Airport
- You will be responsible for the effective support and to provide assistance to the site teams within a fast paced, customer first environment
- Enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference with one of Australia’s leading retail groups
Located at the Perth Airport, our Regional Distribution Centre are seeking passionate leaders to build, develop and inspire our team to deliver an essential service to our customers and our communities. These full time salaried roles offer an array of shift patterns including early and mid morning starts, as well as afternoon; with working weeks of Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. In addition we also have some roster patterns that include Sundays.
As an inspirational leader in our DC you will have the capacity to drive your team to achieve the best stock outcomes, getting the right stock to the right people and into our customers hands. You will lead by example and demonstrate through your everyday interactions and activities our purpose of ‘connecting communities with the products they need and love’
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports, creating a customer first culture that delivers great results
- Daily management of the business to achieve planned/budgeted KPIs, cost outcomes, safety measures and service levels.
- Build and promote a team environment with a focus on working collaboratively
- Conduct team member assessments of competence
- Complete administrative tasks associated with managing the team including management of leave, time and attendance and injury management.
- Ensure housekeeping and safe working practices are adhered to, promoting safety policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Effectively communicate with team members and key stakeholders
- Focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking leaders who can empower their teams, are results orientated, with the ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across all levels.
You will have a strong background in people leadership / management as demonstrated through your work history of managing teams in excess of 10 members; in addition to an understanding of retail operations demands.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other. #work180
We’d love to hear from You