|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Distribution Manager to join our busy warehouse in Pinkenba, QLD.
Reporting to the Pinkenba Manufacturing Manager, this role is to provide focus on all customers and all USG Boral products within the Bulk area of Pinkenba operations. The role will also take primary leadership and overview of distribution costs for Pinkenba and will work to analyse sales Vs service costs and deliver increased net delivered margin for the Company.
- Work alongside designated account holders whilst maintaining responsibility for improving sales revenue via service and efficiencies.
- Meet on-time and in full delivery targets for external and internal customers and distributers.
- Coach and train all distribution staff ensuring licencing compliance.
- Perform continuous improvement initiatives from strategy to deployment within the Pinkenba distribution team.
- Commitment to driving zero harm in the workplace.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and an ability to collaborate with the manufacturing, trade stores and sales divisions to develop sound, customer-focussed solutions.
- Be proactive and cope well under pressure.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the warehousing and distribution industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in logistics/supply chain will be highly regarded.
- Employment stability - permanent full time opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a highly successful team in a busy market
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.