|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help leave a legacy for Lion through the launch of Employee Central this year, which will help change the way HR works for the future.
- Work flexibly from home and in the office 2 days a week.
- Fantastic office gym and bar on-site.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced HRIS System Administrator to join the team. This role reports to our People Systems and Reporting Leader and is a permanent position, based at our Sydney Olympic Park office.
The purpose of this role is to act as a key point of contact for SuccessFactors Employee Central continuous improvement initiatives as well as a point of escalation for systems/troubleshooting issues and seeking out long term resolutions. We are looking for someone who has previously worked or is currently working as a HRIS System Administrator/People Systems Analyst with SuccessFactors expertise. You must have Employee Central accreditation or Certification and Payroll Expertise.
Key accountabilities of the role will be:
- Discuss/plan roadmap of change with key business stakeholders, ensuring SuccessFactors Employee Central are fully utilised to support business strategies.
- Provide system change signoff through agreed governance process for packaged changes and break fixes.
- Manage escalated helpdesk queries within agreed SLAs or as agreed with stakeholder if outside SLA.
- Review Employee Central data replication monitor to ensure errors are resolved and data is flowing successfully.
- Test and troubleshoot integration issues from SuccessFactors to downstream systems and modules.
To enable our people to work in ways that support their lifestyle, LionFlex drives agility and innovation to help us deliver on business goals. Our people have the freedom to choose where, when or how they achieve and deliver outcomes, with the support of their leaders and peers.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.