|Job Type:||Full Time|
In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 8,000 continues to support our Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Countdown, and BIG W stores across the country, providing them with our customers’ favourite food, drink, and everyday needs items.
Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Business Support Coordinator - EOI
Expression of interest for an opportunity as a talented Business Support Coordinator.
What’s in it for you?
- Yennora location in a friendly team environment
- 6months worth of on the job training
- Expressions of interest
- Be part of the Primary Connect growth - Best time to join!
- Fast paced role
Meet your leader
If you enjoy learning and having thorough training by someone who oozes patience then this role may be perfect.
Her team describes her as supportive, a big foodie and a basketball fan. Sounds fun to me!
Every decision we make is designed with our customers, teams and safety at the heart. Our Supply Chain processes are always changing to adjust to the ever evolving needs of our customers and the need for ultimate convenience, even more so in the current societal climate. There has never been a better time to join Woolworths as we grow and transform in our offering to customers.
This is a rare opportunity for a Business Support Coordinator to perform administrative support duties for National Transport within the Woolworths group, general tasks includes:
Key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up new customers for the business in Salesforce
- Make changes to existing customers accounts in Salesforce, SAP and TMS
- Assist with vendor/carrier/internal business queries associated with customer's accounts, purchase orders, depot information etc
- Investigate and resolve vendor set up queries
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times
- Carry out reporting and data audits
- Maintain a communication portal with accounts, carriers and vendors, and internal business teams
- Perform analysis as requested by the business
- Manage weekly functions to ensure deadlines are met in a professional manner
- Management of the Primary Connect Mailbox including responding to internal customers, vendor and carrier queries in a timely manner
Who we’re looking for
The suitable candidate will ideally have:
- 3-5 years experience as an administrator or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong literacy and documenting skills
- The ability to take on work, prioritise and stay level-headed
- Experience using a variety of MS office suites or learning new systems
- Strong experience in a data admin environment
- Previous experience in SAP, Salesforce, TMS highly regarded or can prove ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience in transport industry highly regarded
- Understanding of Australian Retail and FMCG Logistics environment desirable
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You