|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Executive Assistant (EA)) is responsible for providing high level support to the Head, Application Engineering.
Working closely with the Head, Application Engineering, the EA will work autonomously and utilise initiative, diplomacy and superior organisational skills to ensure the office runs smoothly and the Head, Application Engineering is provided with the necessary administrative support to perform their role.
- Ensure the Head is provided with necessary administrative support.
- Assist with space planning activities as required.
- Set up meetings and book facilities when requested.
- Coordinate preparation of regular business reporting and ensure all reports are distributed to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Prompt Leaders on action items or outstanding information requested by the Head.
- Provide priority to Head in relaying information when required to schedule meetings.
- Ensure Leaders have scheduled regular 1:1s and IDP discussions.
Effectively manage diary
- Proactively manage the diary of the Head, scheduling internal and external appointments with appropriate attendees, ensuring no conflicts arise:
- Ensure all meeting requests for the Head have a defined meeting purpose and the role of the relevant participants in the meeting is clear. If preparation is required, factor time in the diary;
Maintain open communication and flexibility with the Head as to diary plans and management
- Manage the expense process for the Head as necessary:
- Collate inputs from the Head and manage the expense claims;
- Prompt the Head to forward Amex statement and the finalisation of expense claims;
Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced EA background – solid experience of at least 5 years
- Proven ability to operate with senior level roles and teams
- Experience with domestic and international travel arrangements
- Superior level of administrative & secretarial support skills
- Advanced proficiency and experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior organisational skills, ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Proactive thinking, preparation and thoroughness
- High attention to detail and confidence
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, relationship building skills and ability to push back