|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're seeking an accomplished Internal Communications Advisor to join our team on a max-term basis to support with an exciting period of business transformation. In this diverse and fast-paced role, you'll provide advice and insights on internal communication strategies to enhance stakeholder value. You'll apply your experience building trusted relationships with representatives at all levels and will support with the day-to-day management and delivery of our core communication channels.
You will be part of a small and collaborative team, where you will assist in the planning, creation and delivery of internal communication announcements, articles and events targeted at QSuper employees. If change excites you and you're looking for a chance to be part of a truly customer-centric organisation during an exciting period of transformation, we'd love to hear from you!
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Internal Communications Advisor will demonstrate some or most of the below:
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with high attention to detail including spelling, grammar and presentation
- Ability to quickly form quality relationships and build trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong writing skills with demonstrated experience managing the delivery of content across multiple channels from engaging with contributors, right through to meeting publication deadlines
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes. Prior experience using SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Yammer from front end user experience to back end processes including Site Administration and permissions structures will be highly regarded
- Qualification in Communications or another relevant discipline; or the equivalent work experience.
Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today, inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Thursday, 13 May 2021.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.