|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
Boral Asphalt is currently looking to appoint a Team Leader for our Enfield Plant. Reporting to the Plant Manager , you will be responsible for producing, allocating & dispatching our asphalt product.
Duties Include :
- Produce & dispatch asphalt in accordance with production plans
- Ensure the safe operation of the Enfield Asphalt Plant
- Carry out routine inspections and maintenance of all plant equipment
- Develop procedures for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the asphalt plant and equipment
- Maintain stocks of raw materials
- Rotating shift work required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous supervisory experience within the Construction industry
- Experience with fixed plant operation would be preferred
- Well-developed knowledge of workplace safety
- Ability to work to production and maintenance deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au