Duration: 12 month fixed term.
Remuneration: Approx. 100k + Superannuation
Aurizon is looking for a Network Coordinator (Infrastructure), who will plan and coordinate access to our Network, through the alignment and integration of infrastructure maintenance, to ensure capacity requirements are met, balancing access for train operators and maintenance service providers within the Aurizon rail network.
- Coordinate and development of the integrated network plan
- Key support position within the team
- Develop plans for both asset activity and trains and distribute to the supply chain stakeholders
- Manage and monitor infrastructure planning and execution on the rail network
- Review maintenance plans to identify capacity impact
- Meeting key deliverables by contributing to process improvement initiatives
- Excellent analytical and operational problem-solving skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Advance skill with planning and scheduling systems and software systems (Highly desirable)
- Substantial consultation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to the team
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers