|Job Type:||Full Time|
- The time is now to join our growing Customer Lending Specialist team in Business & Private Banking
- Utilise your credit and financial analysis expertise and knowledge to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Express your interest in the many Full time roles based in Adelaide CBD
A career that gives you more
As a Customer Lending Specialist, you will be responsible for providing lending support to Relationship Managers within our Business & Private Banking division to deliver exceptional customer service and to allow Relationship Managers to focus on developing, growing and deepening customer relationships.
Customer Lending Solutions covers all type of lending including simple and complex loans, increases, decreases and renewals and the role has direct accountability for input quality, file compliance, operational efficiency, customer NPS and time to decision for all B&PB initiated lending.
The function is divided into a number of specialised functions including NAB Health, Commercial Broker, Professional Services, NAB Private, Transactional, Government Community & Education (GEC), Business Direct Small Business and Metro Australia wide where we create a customer focused service excellence culture, supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving an effective and efficient operations.
As a Customer Lending Specialist, you will be responsible for
- Partnering or assisting in the creation and preparation of lending submissions including obtaining and collation of information from customers.
- Perform credit analysis, financial modelling and interpretation of customers financial information
- Demonstration of professional and ethical behaviour by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures
- Delivering a superior customer experience by managing the end to end lending process, maintaining accountability and engaging the necessary internal and external contacts
- Developing strong customer relationships to identify new business, referral and refi opportunities and build advocacy
- Contributing to, and actively participating in, team meetings, continuous improvement practices and sharing of skills and knowledge
What you will bring
- Knowledge and experience of lending processes and credit experience
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- Proven financial analysis capability
- Pharmacy, Legal & Commercial Real Estate, Financial planning, Accounting lending submission experience (desirable)
- Understanding of risk obligations and knowledge of how to replicate compliance
- Consumer, commercial and/or business credit lending submission experience
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
NAB colleagues will be provided a unique level of education and qualification that will be an industry first in Australia and New Zealand. This qualification will further build NAB colleagues’ skills, capabilities and confidence in order to best serve customers; and will raise the bar for professionalism within the financial services industry.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to gender equality and are proud of our AWEI LGBTI Gold employer status and being a Work180 endorsed employer for Women. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.