|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Use your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Opportunity based in Melbourne – WFH and in Office
About the role:
As a Relationship Associate you will be responsible for providing servicing support to customers and Relationship Managers to deliver exceptional customer service and to allow Bankers to focus on developing, growing and deepening customer relationships. In this role you will support the Nab Equity Lending and Relationship Management Team.
- First point of contact for all customer queries via either phone or email
- Provide high quality and timely service for clients and advisers, responding to specialist product queries and service requests both verbally and electronically
- Assist with the maintenance and set up of margin lending facilities, including the preparation of administrative items, PPSR searches, Credit checks, Trust deed vetting and client checklists
- Undertake case management service tasks to progress customer requests/enquiries through the value chain to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
- Support the digital adoption by customers of digital channels including education of customers to transition to self-servicing channels
Skills and Experience Required:
- Working understanding of financial markets and lending products (preferred)
- An understanding of stockbroker back-office functions and/or funds management functions
- Previous experience working in an office and team environment
- Degree in Business/Commerce/Finance or be working towards attaining one
- ASIC RG146 General Knowledge, managed investments and securities (preferred)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like your next exciting career move, we want to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.